Charlestown Community Centre - 7pm Tues August 27th
Find out why gut health can be the root of many of your health conditions — IBS, autoimmune, anxiety, depression, weight gain, and much more.
- Understand the gut-brain connection and how it impacts on your health
- Learn what it means to have a healthy microbiome, and the roles that these good gut bugs play in us having good health
- What are the best probiotics to take and why take them?
- Find out my favourite home remedies for a healthier gut
- Learn what foods you should be avoiding if you want to have a healthy gut, as well as some healthy swaps!
- Learn about the benefits of fermented foods
- Learn how easy it is to make your own sauerkraut and Kombucha at home
This information session will include a demonstration of how to make your own Kombucha and Sauerkraut at home with FREE taste testing!